star light star bright first star i see tonight...

Monday, October 02, 2006

Reminisce...

the first birthday candle I blew out
mom's unconditional love
her constant reminders to wash between the ears :P
dad's hawklike but nontheless loving eye on me
times i cried when I lost someone I love
my first heartbreak
my first snow fall
the time i fell off a yak in the mountains and landed up with its butt on my face
my dangerous rafting adventure
my grandma's kind eyes
my grandads infectious laughter
holding my precious dalmation pups
my debut in a homemade 'complan' video
my first kiss
my first orgasm
riding the bandra local
the cold sea mist against my face
the elated feeling of a new love
'bunking' lectures in JH
long phone conversations with old friends
the first moments when I tasted pani poori
tibbs frankies !!!
bear hugs and warm fuzzies
compliments from strangers
my 23 birthday surprises
sunday dhansaks
lagan nu bhonu
the scent of sandalwood and calm of an agyari
being scared of the dark
believing in santa claus and the tooth fairy
the devastation when I found out they don't 'exist' ..:P
the first time i tried pan with a special someone
being a kid and not having a care in the world
hugging my safety blankie when I was six
hugging my safety blankie when I'm twenty three
the day I discovered I could read
the time I realized I'm guilty of all seven sins
the empowering feeling of every succes
the humble realization of every failure
sand tickling my toes
hiding out in the safest place in the world when i did something bad
the agony of broken trust
the shame of breaking 'their' trust
my first real stage debut when i was seven
the one million four hundred and seventy eight moments in my life that have made me feel alive




hmmm I think I miss everyone...
but its good to smile and reminisce
passing memories through a mental prism
i love life for all those reasons

2 Comments:

At Wed Oct 04, 01:49:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sammy said...

life, dreams, memories, nostalgia, booger, the first kiss, the first miss, the last piss before sleep, a prism of grime, turns life into a mine, it blows in your face, to reveal you in her place. mask off, mask on, mask off, mask on, cut! stage fright, life's gripe, cut! heaven is beautiful, angels are nice, devil is weeping, won't you be my wife?

 
At Sun Mar 11, 12:45:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

direct dil se!
i told u this before, i'm telling u now again........
looking forward to more such soul stirring stuff :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home