star light star bright first star i see tonight...

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Babe Support

alrite so I've had enough !!
enough of those lecherous stares, indecent proposals (no i do not want to $@&*$@ you right here right now or EVER !) , whistles and hoots, 'whats yar name pliz', 'hunny lemme get you a drink ( are you sure you can make it out of your drunken drug induced comatose state to order me one?).

today as I walked back home through one of the dingy dark alleyways I was rudely jolted out of my reverie by an uncouth young man, who had taken the liberty to inch his way next to me and scream into my ear 'hi babe. wanna get it on." I got a crazed look in my eyes as I stared horrified at this expressionless man (yes . it was weird. but he had no expression. no lust. no evil. no lopsided smile. just a blank). my eyes darted up and down the alley way. Not a soul in sight. No one would even hear me scream. This is when the parasympathetic nervous system takes over for our fright and flight reaction...you either use it or lose it...I took giant strides towards the light at the end of the alley.
What if this man had turned out to be more than just the whistling looker...what if he was one of those power hungry hooting grabbers and feelers...would I be transfixed in my spot, or would I be able to outrun him. These are definitely those times
I wish I was carrying some mace or pepper spray or I'd actually taken those karate classes.

Bottomline...what exactly is it about biology and society, the natural and artificial envorionments that make men into eve teasers?...when did we last hear about "adam" teasers. Well maybe at your local Chip n Dale show (but that doesn't really count).


instead of being wary i've grown weary of such incidents. I've ignored them for the longest time but I finally had to ponder it out loud in my blog.


ugh! seems like there is a glitch in the hardwiring or the software's been corrupted.

I think I might have to call 'babe' support and find these men a solution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home