star light star bright first star i see tonight...

Monday, October 09, 2006

Lullaby

everything's gonna be alright...rockabye, rockabye.

sounds familiar? ...that's the chorus to Shawn Mullins Lullaby.

it's a song I sing to myself, in my head over and over again when I'm feeling sad.
With my own encouraging tune playing in my head I tune out the rest of the world. The worries, the humdrum, the people ...everything seems like I'm looking at it through a telescope, into a distant galaxy.

And when i've had my music therapy I'm ready to think things through, resolve the issues...feel the smile coming on again and then its a whole different song and tune for me and my world.

This morning was one of those moments. But its alright now...it always is in the end :)

2 Comments:

At Mon Nov 13, 04:55:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To leave ur blog unattended for an entire month is sacrelige gurl!! write some more!!

 
At Fri Feb 16, 02:33:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dildoben, kem blog update nath karti? tamera bf lok atela udass che. chal, tu update karse - tane peepar apees. deal?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home