star light star bright first star i see tonight...

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Seasons of The Self

I am a speck of dust in the whirling winds of a tornado,

I am a glob of molten lava from an angry spewing volcano,

I am a drop in the vicious downpour of a thunderstorm,

I am a flame in a roaring fire engulfing all;


I am chaotic and torn.


I am the sole cloud floating lazily in a clear blue sky

I am the petal on a blooming tender orchid

I am the gentle ripple in the placid waters of a lake

I am the musical note in a soothing overture


I am calm and whole.


These are my seasons. My self made symphony.

2 Comments:

At Sat Mar 10, 12:35:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i could gather 2 bits of information from all of that

1) Anger
2) Peace

the conflict of your emotions are getting to you...

 
At Sat Mar 10, 02:59:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

seasons come, seasons go,
spring, fall, winter and snow.

storms rage, tornadoes blow,
in the end, calm restores.

serene are you, rippled you were,
life speaks, in seasonal bursts.

love will hurt, love will heal,
to stop loving, is to stop singing.

keep singing, keep writing, keep symphonizing - life is beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home